Saturday 21 May 2011

22/05/11 - Kelso

Couple of jump meetings tomorrow. Nothing really jumped out but the 3.45 at Kelso looks a good race. I priced up all the horses using my own analysis and one looks overpriced to me. Justwhateveryoulike is available at 17/2 and I had him down shading favouritism at 4/1. He's won twice on this track over this sort of distance on higher marks. He's won on Good-Firm ground and he ran well last time over an inadequate trip after a break to freshen him up. I imagine he'll be a shorter price in the morning. Of the dangers Badger Foot looks the most likely to trouble him; he appears to be on a decent mark. I think that Our Jim is way underpriced at 7/2 (No doubt he'll win with his head in his chest now!).

Justwhateveryoulike 1 pt e/w 17/2 Hills BOG

No comments:

Post a Comment