Monday 9 May 2011

09/05/11 Towcester update

A decent day at last. Well even a blind pig finds a truffle sometimes.

Autumm Spirit won quite well. The forms not up to much with Photogenique coming second and if the handicapper raises him more than a couple of pounds he's going to need another poor race before he wins again. Hopefully some of you took BOG and got the 9/2. For the purposes of the blog I'll settle at 7/2.

Couple of non runners in the mares hurdle affected the price on The Strawberry One. If Bellaboosh ran to form then it's unlikely Lucky Mix would have won this. I'll settle this with a 25p R4 deduction.

Total return for the day 11.45 points.

Betting Bank now 101.05 pts. Back in profit!

Sedgefield looks interesting tomorrow so I may have a selection or two tonight or tomorrow morning.

At least one of you had a double on the selections today - well done. Hopefully I will be able to keep it up.

I update twitter to let you know when the blog is updated - link is http://www.twitter.com/Seanos1

One day I'll learn how to include links properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment