Thursday 12 May 2011

12/05/11 - Perth/Ludlow

Found it difficult to find some value today. Now obviously value doesn't have to be a big price but I don't really like to put up short priced horses if I can help it.

Best bet of the day for me is Steady Tiger in the 4.00 at Perth. At 5/1 he seems a solid bet. He's on a mark of 113 based on his 8 length second to Cool Mission (at levels) at Ayr over a similar trip on similar ground. Cool Mission has been placed twice since including in a handicap on 129. Steady Tiger is on a mark 9 pounds below his hurdle rating and the trainer is in form. The only downside is that the jockey Fearghal Davis is a bit out of form and has only ridden one winner in 86 runnings. Two I fear at the bottom of the handicap are Currahee and Scotch Warrior who ave been given a chance by the handicapper. I'd want upwards of 10/1 on these to have a saver on though.

Steady Tiger 1 pt win 5/1 - Betfred/Boylesports BOG

No comments:

Post a Comment