Monday 16 May 2011

17/05/11 - Southwell

The 4.40 includes a couple of horses that I've tipped before. Sky Calling and Rampant Ronnie. Sky Calling is 11/10 favorite for this based on his easy chase win at Worcester recently. If he reproduces that form he should win but his price is too short for me to recommend at bet. He also won his last race on the bridle and I'm not sure how much he'll find off it should any of the others be up to challenging him. Rampant Ronnie travelled quite well on his first run for 10 months last time, got squeezed going over one of the hurdles and then his rider gave up. I think he is better than the 47 length beating in the form book! He's been dropped a few pounds as well and I think he has a decent each way chance, however I was hoping he would be better than the current 10/1. Twentynineblack looks really well handicapped to me. He ran pretty well last time at Hexham where he looked like the winner over the second last, he was then outpaced and after the last his rider didn't ride him out to any degree once beaten. He has been dropped 6 pounds by the handicapper and a 12/1 looks a sound each way bet. Out of the others only Alfloramore has any appeal but I think he's in the grip of the handicapper and short enough at 6/1.

Twentynineblack 1 pt e/w 12/1 B365 BOG

No comments:

Post a Comment