Thursday 13 October 2011

Back for Cheltenham - 13/10/11

I've not posted as the end of the flat season doesn't really do it for me and the 'proper' jumpers aren't out until October at the earliest. The card at Cheltenham looks really tricky tomorrow but the last two races might have a bit of value in them.

In the 5.05 Dammam looks to be on reasonable mark to me. A previous course winner here over 3m 2f on good to firm ground must give him a chance. He followed that up with a third in the John Corbett Cup at Stratford. 12/1 is too big. There's been some money about for Quattrocentro who won this last year. 8/1 seems a bit short now looking at his recent form but good luck if you got some 12/1 earlier.

In the 5.40 Rock of Deauville looks a very short price at 13/8. A maiden with most of his form on easy ground I'd be surprised if he wins. Alcalde looks to be a reasonable bet. He may have found the 2m 4f too far at Liverpool and I'm hopeful of a decent run at an eachway price. Some better prices were available earlier but I still think 8/1 is value.

5.05 Dammam 1 pt e/w 12/1 Boylesports BOG

5.40 Alcalde 1 pt e/w 8/1 various BOG

1 comment:

  1. Hi Seanos1,

    Sorry for missing that your selection was four places. Please accept my apology. Best to double check these things as I am like Mr Magoo.

    Kind Regards,
    Jason

    ReplyDelete