Tuesday 26 April 2011

26/04/11 - Sedgefield 6.10

This looks about the most competitive race of the day on first glance but on having a closer look there are five I could put a line straight through. The excellent Bechers Brook blog has gone with Cool Baranca, whose chance I rate but I'd have wanted about 10/1. No doubt the 7/1 won't last long. Another being backed as I write is Morning Time, at single figure odds he makes no appeal with Lucinda Russell not being in the best form. The horse I like who is drifting slightly due to support to others is Odin's Raven. At 5/1 with Betfred this seems a good opportunity. He won his maiden nicely on the course a couple of weeks ago and should appreciate the extra furlong and the ground.

0.5 pts e/w Odin's Raven 5/1 Betfred.

No comments:

Post a Comment